Business law constitutes our major field. We work on an international level, advising Swiss nationals and residents, along with international clients, so that they can develop and improve their business in Switzerland and Europe. We offer services in Contract and Commercial law, Corporate and Company law, White collar crime, Competition Law, Intellectual property Law, Debt endorsement and Bankruptcy and Tax Law.
If you are interested in our services or would like more information about a particular service, you can either use the contact form or send an email to Dominique Calcò Labbruzzo. Her legal articles on Swiss Law are available on our blog.
Contract and Commercial Law
Convincing contracts facilitate agreements with your contract partners. Clear structures and formulations assist in the implementation of contracts and can help avoid disputes.
Corporate and Company Law
We specialise in Corporate and Company Law and offer the following services:
- Litigation for companies in Company Law matters, particularly:
- Legal advice on company choice and incorporation
- Application procedure at the commercial register
- Reorganisation and conversions of companies
- Drawing up of by-laws and of contracts for collective companies, public limited companies (stock corporations) and private limited companies, individual enterprises
- Group law
- Acquisitions and takeovers
- Joint venture
- Capital increases and decreases
- Companies liquidations
Corporate & White Collar Crime
Wherever people work, mistakes are made. In contrast to the Common Law where Corporate Criminal Liability has a history of over 100 years, in Switzerland it is a new Law field. Swiss courts again and yet again use to penalise enterprises, companies and coorporations. Members of the board are affected from the criminal prosecution as well. On the basis of our own experience out of our own entrepreneurial practice in addiction with external mandates, we are able to calculate the potential consequences of individual operations in business. We support you with your management decisions by factoring the legal circumstances in Switzerland. Furthermore, we advocate you in case of current prosecutions.
Our principal topic is Business Law, notably:
- Cyber Crime: Cyber Fraud, Unauthorised obtaining of data, Unauthorised access to a data processing system, Damage to data, credit card fraud
- Offences against Property, Fraud, Misappropriation, Fraud in connection with capital assets, Fraud in connection with Credit Brokerage, Fraud in connection with Shares and other Participations, Unlawful use of financial assets
- Bankruptcy and debt collection felonies or misdemeanours. Fraudulent bankruptcy and fraud against seizure, Reduction of assets to the prejudice of creditors, Mismanagement, Failure to keep proper accounts, Undue preference to creditors
- Forgery of a document (balance of accounts), Forgery of certificates, Bribery
- Criminal liability of the media
- Misuse of salary deductions, Obligations of the employer
- Industrial Spying
We also offer legal representation of plaintiffs or defendants in proceedings before criminal prosecution authorities and criminal courts in Switzerland and in large international proceedings.
Our services in the field of Competition law include:
- Merger control notifications
- Administrative and civil antitrust litigation
- Investigations concerning horizontal and vertical restraints and abuses of market power
- Counselling on compliance
We also handle the coordination of multinational merger control filings. Other areas of practice include regulated markets, in particular telecommunication, energy, media and public procurement.
Intellectual Property Law
We can offer our expertise in:
- Computer software
- Parallel trading
- Media and telecommunication
Debt Endorsement and Bankruptcy
Our services in this field include:
- Litigation on debt enforcement and on company financial reorganisation, particularly judicial and extra-judicial composition agreements