Business law constitutes our major field. We work on an international level, advising Swiss nationals and residents, along with international clients, so that they can develop and improve their business in Switzerland and Europe. We offer services in Contract and Commercial law, Corporate and Company law, White collar crime, Competition Law, Intellectual property Law, Debt endorsement and Bankruptcy and Tax Law.
If you are interested in our services or would like more information about a particular service, you can either use the contact form or send an email to Dominique Calcò Labbruzzo. Her legal articles on Swiss Law are available on our blog.
Contract and Commercial Law
Convincing contracts facilitate agreements with your contract partners. Clear structures and formulations assist in the implementation of contracts and can help avoid disputes.
Corporate and Company Law
We specialise in Corporate and Company Law and offer the following services:
- Litigation for companies in Company Law matters, particularly:
- Legal advice on company choice and incorporation
- Application procedure at the commercial register
- Reorganisation and conversions of companies
- Drawing up of by-laws and of contracts for collective companies, public limited companies (stock corporations) and private limited companies, individual enterprises
- Group law
- Acquisitions and takeovers
- Joint venture
- Capital increases and decreases
- Companies liquidations
White Collar Crime
We advise and represent business clients concerning white collar crimes, e.g. in connection with business fraud, secrecy violations and industrial espionage. We also offer legal representation of plaintiffs or defendants in proceedings before criminal prosecution authorities and criminal courts in Switzerland and in large international proceedings.
Our services in the field of Competition law include:
- Merger control notifications
- Administrative and civil antitrust litigation
- Investigations concerning horizontal and vertical restraints and abuses of market power
- Counselling on compliance
We also handle the coordination of multinational merger control filings. Other areas of practice include regulated markets, in particular telecommunication, energy, media and public procurement.
Intellectual Property Law
We can offer our expertise in:
- Computer software
- Parallel trading
- Media and telecommunication
Debt Endorsement and Bankruptcy
Our services in this field include:
- Litigation on debt enforcement and on company financial reorganisation, particularly judicial and extra-judicial composition agreements
Tax Law is a highly complex field that needs particular accuracy, which we provide in cooperation with certified tax experts.